The KAIROS KI01 boot is our first ice model, our entry level ice boot that can take you to the top.
Stiff enough to support you through those awkward first few corners and stiff enough to lock you into those sub 10 second laps.
We have taken our years of designing and developing for other companies and put it into our own product. This boot is low price but a high enough quality that it can take you to the highest level.
A few key points of the KI01:
- Top strap locks your ankle in supporting you through tight corners.
- Bottom strap locks your foot into the boot ensuring minimal movement.
- Zip cover ensures there are no laces flapppng about whilst skating.
- 9 mounting holes front and back allow you to choose from the maximum mount variations. We prefer you decide where to mount your boot, not us.
- Base frame between mounting blocks strengthens the boot to ensure minimum flex through the base and maximises power.
- We have chosen materials that actually make a difference to the performance on the boot so that you can spend the most amount of time skating and the minimum amount of time paying for them. Simple design and materials that do the job intended keeps the price low so you’re not paying for our desire to use fancy materials!